Do you have a sparkling personality? Have a passion for fitness and helping people achieve their best self? Work well in a team? Have certifications in and experience teaching Pilates (mat and Reformer)? This job may be perfect for you!
We would like to add a certified, friendly, and dedicated Pilates instructor to our team to teach our popular Reformer Pilates, Jumpboard, Reformer: Tone and Stretch, and/or mat classes. The ideal candidate would have experience teaching groups (you will be teaching up to 10 people at a time). A love for people and helping them achieve their best selves is a must!
- Current nationally recognized Pilates certification (mat and reformer).
- Previous experience as a group fitness instructor and leading classes.
- Experienced with Pilates reformers and jumpboards.
- Strong awareness of anatomy, movement, and biomechanics.
- Proven success motivating clients to reach their fitness goals.
- Passion and ability to help make a difference in our members lives, and with all types of people, including athletic as well as de-conditioned.
- Ability to work as a team member with other instructors/staff and willing to substitute if needed.
- High energy, friendly, enthusiastic, positive, outgoing, motivating personality.
Competitive pay, great work environment, clothing discount, complimentary classes, and room for growth and advancement with additional income for those interested and dedicated.
If interested, please email Ron at email@example.com with a little bit about yourself in the body of the email, and your resume as an attachment. Please do not call. We look forward to meeting you!
We would like to add a friendly and dedicated person to our team, who has a passion for providing excellent customer service and the desire to educate guests about services we offer. We pride ourselves on offering the best customer service in the city, so our staff must be comfortable initiating interaction with guests. The ideal candidate would have fitness, sales, customer service and/or receptionist experience. A love of fitness, attending group classes, and a healthy lifestyle is a must!
Effective communication skills
Attention to detail
Great organizational skills
Able to work weekends and/or evenings
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience in retail a plus
Fun and friendly!
Knowledge of Mindbody is preferred, but not required.
Interacting and providing assistance to members
Booking and confirming appointments
Maintaining membership sales
Responding to emails and voicemails
Keeping studio clean and in running order throughout the day
Giving studio tours
Providing superior customer service!
Great work environment
Discount on retail products
To apply (be sure to follow these directions exactly!), please email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org with a little bit about yourself in the body of the email, and your resume as an attachment. Please do not call. We look forward to meeting you!